Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love to visit Capiz Province

I have been in the different tourist spots in capiz and yet I am craving for more and to come over and over again. At first time that I have hear the place capiz, I have remembered the rumors by the most people that the province of capiz or rather the people in capiz or aswangs or what we called some kind of monsters. But upon visiting this province, you will notice that there are many reasons on why you should love the province of capiz.

There is an island in capiz which I have noticed when I have strolled in the beautiful and calm gray sands of baybay beach of roxas city in the province of capiz, I have noticed an island in capiz which really captivated me and makes me wonder on what things that I might discover on this beautiful island. There are many islands actually that you will notice upon strolling on the beautiful white sand beaches of capiz province. There are many tourist spots in capiz as well that makes you captivated by preserving the nature spots of the local government.

On the time that I have asked my aunt on what is the name of the beautiful island that I have seen, she said that the name of that is olotayan. That island has great white sand beaches and captivating crystal clear waters as well that makes it to be called as mini boracay. I love to go to that island sometimes and to discover a great summer destination.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm actually scared of going there, but they say it's a nice place so why not give a try.~Cagayan de Oro news

Kriza Marie Ardon said...

It would be more appreciated if you have put pictures of your experience. But I think that place is nice. Hope to visit there.


Cagayan de Oro News

Post a Comment