Friday, September 24, 2010

After High School Musical and Camp Rock; Try GLee


Glee is one of my favorite tv series for my appreciation and I love the previous high school musical and camp rock series, but on the other hand, since the high school musical is over and the camp rock tv show on Disney will took long time to have its part three I watch glee season 2 episode 2.

Yes, glee is now one of the famous musical tv series nowadays. But my most favorite show if I have a choice of high school musical, camp rock and glee, I will go for glee. There are many reasons to love glee, one that among those other musical shows, the glee has only got me laughing. For I love the musical shows, I also love to watch comedy like to watch glee season 2 episode 2. On the other hand high school musical and camp rock makes their own songs, and the glee are only revived the songs. But having a glee version of songs is really great. Like the Journey medley which was performed by the glee cast on the finale of its first season, and as well as the lady gaga songs which the glee casts makes really bad romance you will surely enjoy the song which they performed.

Since the glee today is getting really famous, this season, to watch glee season 2 episode 2 online to catch up Britney on this tv show is a must. After having Charice on the previous episode, Britney Spears Is the next. Glee really captivates the viewers today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment