Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gulliver's Travels Is One Of The Best This Year

Do you have in mind on what movie you will watch this Christmas season? There are many movies that will be released this time of Christmas for you ad your family enjoy the Christmas season. Last month I have watched one of the great movies which was harry potter and the deathly hallows, megamind, the chronicles of Narnia: the voyage of the dawn treader and saw 3d. Those movies really make me enjoy the Halloween season especially the movie saw 3d, and harry potter and the deathly hallows. This December one of the options I have in mind was to watch gulliver’s travels online. There are many movies this December which was really amazing to watch like tron legacy and yogi bear together with gullivers travels.

To watch gulliver’s travels online is one of the options I have in mid for I want this movie to be watched in my home together with my family and kids on Christmas day. On the other hand, watching this movie in my favorite cinema is one of the best ideas in mind for I can have the great quality of this movie but if I want this movie in our home, I need to have a DVD copy of this movie. Since it took days for this movie to have a copy in DVD I can have it online.

This movie was I first saw the trailer in Cheats S30SCI Movie and upon first seeing this movie I said to my children that we will watch this in home on Christmas day.

1 comments:

mahinder15 said...

Gulliver washes ashore on Lilliput and attempts to prevent war between that tiny kingdom and its equally-miniscule rival, Blefiscu, as well as smooth the way for the romance between the Princess and Prince of the opposing lands.From this blog i make Download Gullivers Travels Movie.............

Post a Comment